In a highly connected, digital world, we simply cannot live without our valuable gadgets, from smart watches to laptops and of course our mobile phones. But accidents happen so make sure your gadgets are covered for accidental damage, loss or theft.
Why you need gadget cover:
Gadget insurance is a necessity in this digital age where our personal tech is always at our fingertips. Our gadget insurance policy will cover the cost of replacing or repiaring your gadgets when they are lost, damaged or stolen. It may be very costly to repair or replace a cracked screen or the loss of a smartphone, and that’s where our gadget policy can help. Our policy offers protection for multiple devices, ensuring that you stay covered when the unexpected happens.
What does gadget insurance cover?
- Accidental Damage: We will cover the costs of repairing your gadget for accidental damage or if it cannot be repaired, we will replace the item.
- Breakdown: We will cover the repair costs of your gadget if it is damaged as a direct result of electrical or mechanical breakdown occurring outside of the manufacturer’s guarantee period. If it cannot be repaired, we will replace it.
- Worldwide Cover: Your gadget is covered for up to 90 days abroad within any 12-month period. Replacement or repair can only be dealt with within the United Kingdom.
- Theft: If your gadget is stolen, we will provide a replacement item.
- Accidental Loss. We will provide a replacement item for accidental loss of your gadget.
Our insurance covers almost all gadgets and handheld devices. You can cover individual items or bundle multiple items together under one policy for cost-effective cover. Here is a list of all the gadgets you could cover today:
- Smart watch